√70以上 my feet hurt after working 12 hours 236321-Why do my feet hurt after working all day

 Shoes with poor support or poor ergonomics (cute flats or high heels) can result in joint and back pain after bout__mckenzieexerciseslowbackpainhtml 55k views Reviewed >2 years ago Now one more thing I have to say, CROCS, really aren't that good for your feet if you are going to be on hard floors for twelve hour shifts They are actually really bad Once again the super cushion feels good, but is really bad for your feet I work long hours and have a lot of pain in my feet, legs and lower back Basically, I hurt all over!

Why do my feet hurt after working all day

Why do my feet hurt after working all day-So I've recently started working 12 hour shifts and my feet literally scream at me after only a few hours into each shift I know everyone's feet must hurt after standing but like mine are unbearable, it's all I can think about I've been wearing nikes with custom orthopedic inserts and I've also tried other shoes but nothing has If your job involves spending hours on your feet, chances are you're familiar with blisters, shin splints and swollen feet But there are ways you can be more comfortable, both at work and after

Standing around on concrete for an 8 or 12 hour shift can be brutal on the feet, and over time can cause long term injury To prevent these injuries from happening in the first place, properly fitting shoes, good socks, and orthotics can help support your foot and decrease the stress of walking on concrete all day long I work 12 hour shifts on concrete floors in steel toed boots What helps is soaking my feet for 15 mins in hot water and then massaging in some cooling peppermint foot lotion Afterwards I elevate my feet to try and circulate fluids from my lower body I also get a pedicure every 2 weeks which include a foot and leg massageI wear insoles in my shoes (not custom), and take ibuprofen for the pain Does anyone know how to manage my pain without so much over the

Elevate Your Feet Taking Breaks to Walk Stretches & Exercises for Your Feet and Legs 1 Hamstring Stretch 2 Figure8 Hip Rotations 3 Straight Leg Calf Stretch 4 Tennis Ball Roll 5 Towel Stretch 6 Heel Raises 7 HackySack Kicks 8 Ankle Pumps and Rotation Stretch Talk to a Dr Barg Usually, right after the injury, almost everybody who has ankle sprains cannot bear weight I would definitely wait a couple hours Usually, those patients have some substantial pain relief within four to six hours after the injury, especially if they do elevate the foot, if you do the cooling of the injured ankle How To Fix Sore Feet After Working Long Hours!

I work 3, 12 hour shifts and 2, 8 hour shifts in the week, these really helped me especially about the elevating your feet, ive been in constant pain (just started my job) and its almost unbearable I can barely move when I get home, I work as a kennel attendant at an animal hospital we can get over 100 dogs at a time!!!Walking for hours with no rest breaks Having little or no rest breaks during a 12hour shift can be very harmful for your feet and legs While you might not be running around the hospital, just walking around the ward, checking on patients can strain your limbs Currently, there are more pressures on nurses so it's hard to find time to sit downAnswer Sounds like you may have to see a doctor Your body is telling you something is wrong

Incoming Term: my feet hurt after working 12 hours, why do my feet hurt after a 12 hour shift, why do my feet hurt after working all day, why do my feet hurt after working 8 hours,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close